3 O'brien St Mooroopna VIC 3629
- 220 m²
- For Sale, $120,000 to $130,000
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY FOR SALE - Warehouse + Retail shop Currently vacant
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 15694
Situated in Mooroopna, just 4km from Shepparton. Suit small business owner. Loan repayments would be cheaper than most other rentals.
- Corner Allotment (approximately 250m2) with lane access.
- Brick construction made up of a warehouse at the back of the premises, and the front has full glass windows facing the street for retail.
- The warehouse is a rectangle shape, measuring 12 metres along back wall, and 9 metres along the side walls. Fitted with three phase power, sink facilites, and toilet.
- The front shop area is smaller, with the south brick wall approx. 12 metres long, but north brick wall tapers to about 7 metres. Inside the shop is a small kitchenette area. Has been used in the past as small restaurant, retail outlet, currently Tattoo shop. Would suit office space.
Currently the shop front is vacant. Rental charged is $8580 pa + outgoings
warehouse currently a monthly rental of $540 with (no out goings)
Council rates - shop $1420 and warehouse $1,132.00
Water and Sewerage approx. $650 per annum for each premises.
After seven years, tenant not renewing warehouse lease, paying on a monthly basis only.
Mooroopna has a population of around 8,000 residents and is just 4km from Shepparton, with around 35,000 residents. The surrounding area is agricultural with fruit growing, dairy and cropping.
Enquire today for further information or to arrange to see.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian 'For Sale By Owner' website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
|Floor Area||220 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||7 Jun 2019|