3 O'brien St, MOOROOPNA VIC 3629
$142,000 (under offer)
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 23 Apr 2017
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY FOR SALE - Warehouse + Retail shop – Currently Tenanted - 9%
Situated in Mooroopna, just 4km from Shepparton. Ideal investment with 9% return p.a.
- Corner Allotment (approximately 250m2) with lane access.
- Brick construction made up of a warehouse at the back of the premises, and the front has full glass windows facing the street for retail.
- The warehouse is a rectangle shape, measuring 12 metres along back wall, and 9 metres along the side walls. Inside there is a sink with running water. A toilet is situated immediately outside the roller door, in the driveway area.
- The front or shop is smaller in area, with the south brick wall approx. 12 metres long, but north brick wall tapers to about 7 metres. Inside the shop is a small kitchenette area. The toilet is immediately outside the back door in driveway area next to warehouse toilet.
$7540 p.a. for shop - (plus outgoings)
$5200 p.a. for warehouse
TOTAL $12,740 pa
Council rates - shop $1390.00 and warehouse $1115.00 .
Water and Sewerage approx. $650 per annum for each premises.
Mooroopna has a population of around 7,000 residents and is just 4km from Shepparton, with around 35,000 residents. The surrounding area is agricultural with fruit growing, dairy and cropping.
Enquire today for further information or to arrange to see.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
3 O'brien St MOOROOPNA