3/6 James Street Bayswater WA 6053
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 576 m²
- For Sale, $395,000 (GST na)
Central location and easy access. This concrete and iron warehouse unit offers a practical drive through layout. There is also the option to purchase the adjacent unit 2 either separately or along with unit 3 should you be looking for more space.
- Current lease is being extended with the long term tenant for another 12 months with the
option of another 12 months. Lease deals available on application.
- Air conditioned office at the front of the building with storage mezzanine above.
- Separate kitchenette and WC
- High Access entry and exits, 3 phase power ( current use boiler making)
- Rear yard space that can be accessed via ROW - Suitable for Truck drive through.
Council Rates; $2680.81 p.a. Water Rates; $402.67 p.a. Strata Levies; $550 per qtr.
Total Strata Area 288 sqm; Workshop/Warehouse 258 sqm est; Mezzanine 29 sqm est; Office and Amenities 30 sqm est.
|Floor Area||576 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||27 Sep 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.