3/415 Bourke Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
$1400.00 PW + Outgoings + GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 29 Dec 2016
ICONIC BUILDING IN A HIGH PROFILE, CENTRAL LOCATION
Iconic building located in the heart of the CBD, located between Elizabeth & Queen Streets, within walking distance to the Harlem of Retail Shops and Public Transport, Bourke Street Mall, Banks, Post Office and Eateries.
Previously occupied as a Medical Centre for over a decade, ideal for Office, Medical or Training & Education STCA.
This property offers a quality office fit out with partitioned office suites and wall to wall carpets. Features include:
* Floor area of 220m2 approx
* Swipe card access and Chubb security system
* Reception/waiting area
* Data entry points/infrastructure
* Heating and cooling facilities throughout
* Access via lift or stairwell
* 6 treatment suites which can be used as office suite
* 1 nurse consulting suite
* 4 storage areas
* Staff room/kitchen
* Two fully functional bathrooms with toilets and shower cubicle
With long-term, flexible lease options available, inspection is a must!
Note floor plan attached
Lease is + outgoings
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
3/415 Bourke Street MELBOURNE