2980 Old Cleveland Road Capalaba QLD 4157
- Development / Land
- 4,052 m²
- For Sale, $1,740,000 (GST na) (under offer)
4052sqm Prime Site with Excellent Exposure
This well presented and unique property is located in a tightly held retail/display area directly at the entrance into Redland City. The Chandler retail/display strip on Old Cleveland Road is a well known landmark that offers excellent exposure to over 35,000 vehicles per day. The property offers a wide range of uses for a new owner. Under the Neighbourhood Centre Zoning the site is permitted to accommodate commercial, retail, service and community functions. There is also a redevelopment opportunity (subject to Council approval).
The regular shaped allotment is fully fenced and secure and features the following:
* 75sqm office building- comprises reception, two separate offices, kitchenette and toilet
* 22sqm separate office at rear
* 580sqm of existing front display area
* Four separate workshop/storage sheds:
Shed 1 - 150sqm
Shed 2 - 55sqm
Shed 3 - 55sqm with 36sqm awning at rear
Shed 4 - 70sqm
* Added benefit of Telco holding income until 2022 generating $26,336.60 per annum plus GST
* Adjoining businesses include Naturewood Queensland, Moreton Bay Suzuki, Chandler Megafresh, Shedmart and Ironcastle.
* No GST applicable on sale (going concern)
* Information Memorandum available on request
For further information and to arrange an inspection (by appointment only) please contact Exclusive Agents Colin Tucker and Nick Comino.
1. All sizing above is approximate only
2. This property is being marketed under Capalaba for advertising purposes only. All prospective buyers must note that the property is located in Chandler QLD 4155 and falls under Brisbane City Council.
|Floor Area||427 m²|
|Land Area||4,052 m²|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||23 Nov 2020|