292-294 Victoria Street Darlinghurst NSW 2010
- Shop & Retail
- 266 m²
Grand Terrace with Residence & 2 Commercial Spaces
In the vibrant heart of leafy Victoria Street, this four-level terrace impresses with its vast space including a 4-bedroom 2.5-bathroom renovated residence (with separate private entrance and 2 secure car parking at 5 Nimrod Street, plus 2 residential parking permits allowed) and 2 levels of commercial space with excellent exposure to Victoria Street. Standing on a dual-access block, the building offers versatile options for residence/rental income, live/work or prime investment in a premier position at the border of Darlinghurst and Potts Point.
Designed for indoor-outdoor living and entertaining, the luxury two-level residence enjoys exceptional privacy and secure parking in a walled forecourt entrance. High ceilings amplify generous proportions of the stylish interiors featuring a double-size living area (opening to verandah with leafy outlook), dining area (seating 10 or more people), study/home office, designer Miele kitchen with Blum fittings (opening to alfresco dining courtyard), 4 large bedrooms (including main king-size bedroom with WIR, ensuite), 2 chic bathrooms, powder room, laundry, ducted zoned r/c air-con and storage.
Featuring a wide frontage and entrance on Victoria Street, the two levels of commercial premises include a ground floor 79.5sqm retail/café with sidewalk seating (formerly occupied by Tiger Bakers and The Owl House), an upper level 174.9sqm space (once the renowned Will and Toby's bar and the French Ciel Rouge), previously approved with a liquor license PSA and a patron capacity of 111. There is a separate rear bar area, stainless steel kitchen fit-outs, ventilation, cool room, grease traps and air-conditioning.
In a popular urban lifestyle precinct amidst well established bars, cafes and dining (including Latteria, Tropicana, Malabar, Soi), the property is conveniently situated within footsteps to buses/trains/shopping and an easy walk to harbourside Rushcutters Bay, Paddington, Elizabeth Bay and the city.
- Covered courtyard for alfresco entertaining
- Enormous living area with 2 marble fireplaces
- Large dining area seating 10 or more people
- French doors to balcony with treescape vista
- Study/home office (adjacent to living area)
- Designer Miele kitchen with café windows to courtyard
- Miele induction cooktop, 90cm wide oven
- Miele steam/convection oven, warming drawer
- Miele integrated equipment that includes dishwasher, fridge and freezer; large
- Farmhouse sinks and exceptional storage
- Main king-size bedroom with WIR and ensuite
- 3 more double bedrooms, 2 with mirrored built-ins
- 2 bathrooms: main with clawfoot bath and shower
- Sensor-controlled Velux sky window (main bathroom)
- Underfloor heating in both bathrooms (upstairs)
- Powder room; laundry with sink and b/in storage
- Ceiling fan in master bedroom; plantation shutters; glass louvres
- Ducted zoned r/c air-con; auto sensor lighting
- Secure gated entry with video intercom/CCTV
- Auto-door 2/3 car parking forecourt with storage
- Ground floor 79.5sqm retail/café with kitchen facilities
- First level 174.9sqm space with private cocktail bar/kitchen facilities
- Both levels with 2 bathrooms (men's and women's)
- Stainless steel kitchen fit-outs/ventilation (both levels)
- Air-con, cool room, grease traps