29-31 Taylor Street Cecil Plains QLD 4407
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 300 m²
- For Sale, $990,000.00 (Going Concern)
The Hotel Victory
• The Victory Hotel is a very neat, well maintained country hotel located 180 klm* west of Brisbane in Cecil Plains. Situated close to the Condamine River, Cecil Plains is a rich agricultural community that specialises in the cotton industry.
• The hotel is consistently returning over 20% and would suit either an owner-operator, or, due to the manager who is in place, could be sold as a passive investment.
• The hotel has a public bar as well as a games room that contains a pot belly stove to help keep customers warm during the winter. There is a large dining room that is used for functions that is serviced from the main bar and leads to an outdoor beer garden. With 3 poker machines onsite, it shows an excellent return for your investment.
• There are 7 rooms available upstairs, as well as a manager residence, and it also has a common lounge area. There is further potential to expand the upstairs area.
• For those who are looking for a lifestyle of country living and excellent return on investment this is your change to fulfil your dreams.
• Take a chance that is being offered!
Inspections recommended to appreciate the offering (24hrs notice is preferred)