281 Sandgate Road Albion QLD 4010
- 2,999 m²
- For Sale, $7,850,000
Reposition, value-add or redevelop
Colliers International, as exclusive marketing agents are pleased to offer this rare opportunity to acquire a prime land holding with supporting improvements in the tightly held Albion Village precinct.
Key features include:
- Underutilised combined land parcel of 2,999m²*
- Considerable passing income in place
- Three street frontage to Sandgate Road, Lever Street and Anstey Street
- 4 separate titles offered for sale in one line
- Huge repositioning and/or redevelopment options
- Set to benefit from the proposed $750M Albion Train Station Precinct Redevelopment
- Outstanding Public Transport connectivity and surrounding amenity
- Located in one of Brisbanes affluent inner-northern suburbs
- Positioned just 4km* from the Brisbane CBD
Opportunities of this calibre are in high demand in this precinct.
For more information on this property, contact the exclusive marketing agents at Colliers International.
|Floor Area||2,999 m²|
|Land Area||2,999 m²|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||27 May 2019|