28 Chucka Bend Road Bowhill SA 5238
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 490 m²
- For Sale, Bowhill General Store Freehold & Business
Outstanding Sea (River) Change Opportunity - Freehold and Business
The Bowhill General Store offers an ideal opportunity to own and operate an outstanding business and lifestyle on the magnificent Murray River.
Located only 1 hour from Adelaide this property and business offers outstanding facilities including a two-storey house above the store. At a cost of over $600,000 this brand new fully rebuilt facility includes:
- Fully stocked General Store
- Excellent takeaway food/coffee facilities
- On premise food and liquor offerings including tap beer
- Full hotel and general licence in place
- 2 Fuel bowsers Leaded / Unleaded / Diesel
- 24Kw solar system with 74 panels
- Outstanding decking/lawn overlooking river
- Commercial kitchen / toilet facilities
- Fully established 3-bedroom house with ensuite and balcony
- Private rear fully landscaped yard
- Coolrooms / storage sheds
- Diesel generator
- Modern software POS systems
- Post office agency
There has not been any expense spared in this offering.
Bowhill is a strong community comprising farming /local industry and over 160 river holiday homes (shacks) adjacent to the General Store, that utilise the Store.
This business is easily operated by a couple or family and is a very profitable operation with a turnover in excess of $1 Million per annum.
If you are looking for a change of lifestyle to operate a profitable business on the magnificent Murray River this is it!
Take advantage of the regional tourist boom.
Offers over $1.5 Million plus stock.
For further details and to arrange an inspection of the Bowhill General Store Freehold and Business contact Grant Clarke of McGees Property (RLA 1722)