271 Bushy Park-Valencia Creek Road Maffra VIC 3860
- Rural / Farming
- 289 ha
- For Sale, $7,800,000
LAWD in conjunction with PWC are pleased to present Donahoes, a large scale irrigated dairy farm situated on the Avon River. The Property comprises a gently undulating to flat landscape running towards the Avon River. Soils comprise heavy alluvial, moderately sandy loams to dark brown clay loams highly suited to a range of enterprises being dairy, beef cattle and horticultural enterprises. The Property is available for sale by Private Treaty with WIWO options available.
271 Bushy Park-Valencia Creek Road, Bushy Park VIC
Scale - 289.81* hectares
Local Authority Wellington Shire Council, 8* Certificates of Title
Herd Carrying Capacity: 800 Cows
- Irrigation water is sourced from the Central Gippsland Catchment and the Avon River, with a total of 2,028ML*.
- Soils comprise of moderately sandy loams to dark brown clay loam soils.
- Subdivided into 45* main paddocks, in three blocks divided by public roads. Laneways and underpass connect the blocks
- 80ML* of dam/lagoon storage (30ML* and 50ML* storage facilities)
- Livestock water is pumped from electric bore and the Avon River, water is pumped directly to catchment dams or pressurised to network of 58* concrete water troughs.
- 267* hectares sown to perennial and ryegrass pastures with balance being native grasses.
Irrigation - Centre Pivot 139* hectares
Irrigation Travelling Irrigator 29* hectares
Grazing - 115.81* hectares
Support - 6* hectares
Total - 289.81* hectares
- 50* unit rotary dairy with steel cattle yards (700* head capacity)
- 18,000* litre Thermatech Vat
- Calf shed with steel cattle yards
- Machinery Shed
- 70* tonne total grain storage (cone bottom silos)
- Two bedrooms and two bathrooms (Timber weatherboard construction)
- Two bedrooms with one bathroom (Weatherboard construction)
Price - $7,800,000 (Land & Water)
For further details, please contact the selling agents to request a copy of the information memorandum and WIWO details