270 Break Oday Road Glenburn VIC 3717
- Rural / Farming
- 305.04 ha
- For Sale, by Expression of Interest
'Glenburn Station' One of the regions finest rural holdings
Elders is pleased to present for sale 'Glenburn Station', a prestigious rural holding positioned in one of Victoria's most highly regarded regions.
Historically home to one of the districts most renowned cattle studs, 'Glenburn Station' offers an ideal balance of commercial scale, coupled with idyllic rural living, in one of Australia's most luxurious and gourmet regions.
Situated on 305.04 hectares (753.77 acres), the property offers a beautifully presented modern architecturally designed home, offering a spacious and comfortable lifestyle through its versatile floor plan. Accessed via an avenue of established trees, the fully appointed contemporary home features four generously sized bedrooms (main bedroom including an ensuite), two and a half bathrooms, a spacious open plan kitchen incorporating an island bench and stainless-steel appliances, separate sunroom, office, fully enclosed outdoor entertaining area and a comprehensive indoor and outdoor security system with sensor lighting.
Other features include an open fireplace, in-floor heating, reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling, adjoining two car garage, garden irrigation system servicing the main home, cottage and supporting infrastructure.
The property is home to one of regions finest gardens, with approximately five acres of beautifully landscaped grounds designed by iconic garden designer Rick Eckersley and creator Barry Teese. The design incorporates a series of separate outdoor garden rooms bordered by manicured hedges, with stone pathways leading to enclaves of seasonal garden blooms, authentic Italian statues and beautifully designed water features. The state-of-the-art garden further offers picturesque 360 degree valley vistas.
'Glenburn Station' offers an impressive list of modern farming improvements of purpose and function, including a charming one bedroom managers/guest residence (incorporating a kitchen, living and dining area), state of the art stud complex and extensive machinery, workshop and hay shedding.
Under the existing ownership, the property has been operating as a successful background trading enterprise turning over 1,000* cattle per annum, with scope to increase with further development.
Water at 'Glenburn Station' is a significant feature, with the property enjoying an abundance of natural water supply via multiple sources. The property features dual creek frontage to the Rocky and Boggy Creeks, with stock water supplied via an expansive 127ML* licensed irrigation dam suppling a network of troughs throughout 25 main paddocks. A further 200,000* of rainwater tank storage provides all structural improvements with ample water supply.
'Glenburn Station' is ideally located on the outskirts of the Glenburn township in the Murrindindi Shire. The property is situated 32km* south of Yea (population 1,590*), 42km* north of Healesville (population 6,567*), and 86km* north east from Melbourne CBD.
'Glenburn Station' presents a truly unique opportunity to acquire an asset of distinction.
• Total land area: 305.04 hectares (753.77 acres) in four certificates of title
• Modern architecturally designed four-bedroom home, set within a stunning Rick Eckersley and Barry Teese inspired garden setting offering magnificent valley vistas
• Charming one-bedroom managers/guest cottage featuring kitchen/living area, bathroom and laundry
• State of the art stud complex with separate staff office, lunchroom and amenities.
• Fully enclosed machinery shed, workshop, two hay/storage sheds and ancillary cattle yards.
• 50 tonnes* of grain/pellet storage
• Centralised laneway for ease of stock movement
• 127*ML licensed irrigation dam supplying a reticulated water system to 25 main paddocks - frontage to Rocky and Boggy Creeks - ample tank storage
• Excellent pasture improvement, lime and fertiliser history.
• Reliable 840mm average annual rainfall
• Airstrip and hangar
• Highly versatile and productive land suited to cropping, cattle, prime lamb, wool and viticulture
• Ideally located 32km* south of Yea, 38km* north of Healesville and 86km* north-east of Melbourne
For Sale by Expression of Interest closing 12 November 2021 at 4pm unless sold prior
A comprehensive Information Memorandum is available upon request.
Inspections by appointment only
Please contact Bruce Elliott 0409 699 937, email@example.com and Nick Myer 0427 610 278, firstname.lastname@example.org