27 Waterworks Road Crookwell NSW 2583
- Rural / Farming
- 70.88 ha
- For Sale, Contact Agent
'Camelot' - Sensational Blank Canvas
Rolling acres 5 minutes from town with all provisions!
- 175 acres - 8 paddocks of productive pastures
- Suitable for sheep, cattle and/or horses
- Town water connected to property - great water supply
- Trout stocked Crookwell River & Kentgrove Creek surround the property on 2 sides, plus 8 dams
- 7 x 6m single stand shearing shed (not equipped) with accompanying sheep yards
- 15 x 9m hayshed enclosed on three sides
- Uninterrupted water views over the Crookwell water supply dam
- Sealed to the front gate on a no-through road
- Approximately 2 1/2 hours to Sydney
- 2 bedroom cottage with an open plan kitchen/living area warmed by wood heater, functional kitchen, combined laundry/bathroom
- 6 x 6m garage with internal access
- The ultimate rural lifestyle block in an up and coming area
A great farm set in one of arguably the best locations within close proximity to the Crookwell township. Perfect as a weekender to escape the city, for local looking to increase acres, or a savvy owner looking to build their dream home.
A property not to be missed!
For further information contact Tony McGaw 0427 215 419
Disclaimer: Please note all information contained herein has been provided by third party sources such as owners, developers and solicitors. Whilst we endeavour to confirm all information provided, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any person using this information should rely on their own enquires for verification.