268 Park Street, SOUTH MELBOURNE VIC 3205
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Nov 2016
Exclusive Corner Retail Opportunity
Located only meters away from Clarendon Street in the heart of South Melbourne. Walking distance to the Clarendon Street Shopping Strip and South Melbourne Market. South Melbourne has undergone extensive rejuvenation with the booming rise of residential development, and is located within the "Emerald Hill Precinct" of South Melbourne. Features include:
- Close proximity to the South Melbourne Council Building, South Melbourne Market and the Albert Park Lake precinct
- Great corner frontage and exposure
- Rear lane way with side access for possible outdoor/indoor enclosed seating.
- Suitable for cafe/restaurant traders
- Available now for inspection
Furthermore, refurbishment works are currently under way so step in now to assist with the design process.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Lemon Baxter now on 9699 7500.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
268 Park Street SOUTH MELBOURNE