2670 Bungawalbin Whiporie Road Gibberagee NSW 2469
- Rural / Farming
- 48.56 ha
- For sale, $700,000
* Set on 120 acres or 49 ha, this property is perfect for market garden pursuits.
* On around 1 hectare there is approximately 22 greenhouses set out for irrigation, and 6 hectares of tea tree with a return of around 15k pa, can be contracted out for harvest, several options available.
* Around 30 % cleared country would run about 15 head of dry cattle in its current state, can be cleared further if required,
* Large dam requiring a cleanout, creek on boundary with lovely beach areas and seasonally has a good flow of water.
* Mainly boundary fenced, may need attention in some areas, yards, house paddock, large machinery shed, 2 open bay on the side
* Very private location, previously held organic certification that may be able to be reinstated
* 3 bedroom home requiring attention as the home was left open for some time ( building inspection is recommended but being sold as is.
* The home also requires power, generator or solar instillation for this area
* Agent discloses property has been a scene of cultivation of a prohibited drug, approximately 12 months ago.
* 30kms to village of Coraki, 55kms to Casino, beach in under 1 hour.
See agent for more details
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.