245 Oxford Street Darlinghurst NSW 2010
- 183 m²
- Commercial Auction
Corner position three-level freehold building with rear lane access
Oxford Agency is pleased to offer this exceptional value add opportunity on vibrant Oxford Street, bounded by South Dowling Street and Flinders Street and opposite Darlinghurst Road & Victoria Street.
Key features of this Darlinghurst character building include:
- Impressive north facing property
- Fully fitted bar/restaurant with a current liquor license
- Ground and first level accommodates kitchen and patron seating, the basement consists of storage, cool-room, and separate male and female toilets
- Currently suited to F&B operators but could suit retail/medical/office/shop-top housing with residential above (subject to council approval).
- Gross building area approx. 190 sqm
- Land approx. 97sqm
- Rear Street access from Sturt Street
- Zone B2 Local Centre - ideal for a range of entertainment, commercial & potential residential uses (STCA)
- 12.5m height of building
- FSR 2.5:1
Moments to St Vincents Hospital and with famous neighbours including The National Art School, Beauchamp & Stonewall Hotel, Dimitris Pizza and Kinselas. Take advantage of the high 24/7 foot traffic and capitalise on this inner-city location, only minutes to the CBD.
|Auction date and time||24/09/2019 10:30|
|Auction location||Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney|
|Floor Area||183 m²|
|Land Area||97 m²|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||15 Nov 2019|