243 Buckleys Island Road Yarram VIC 3971
- Rural / Farming
- 95 ha
- For sale, Under Contract (under offer)
235 Acre Dairy Farm on the Tarra River
This 235 Acres approx. working dairy farm has a boundary on the Tarra River is only located approx. 4km from the Yarram CBD! Currently milking an average of 180 cows plus replacements and sileage.
- Subdivided into 28 Paddocks each about 2-3 ha
- 127 MG Irrigation water license from the Tarra River
- 9 MG Stock & Domestic irrigation dam
- 24 Unit Herringbone dairy with cup removers & stall gates.
- Yards and crush with AI Setup adjacent to the dairy
- Automatic wash system with Davey wash down pump & Davey plate cooler
- 6500 Litre Bulk milk vat with compressor and wash pump
- Effluent spray with pump, electric motor pontoon
- 50 Teat calf feeder
- Perkins Diesel motor with Ajax pump on irrigation dam & Diesel motor on river
- Electrified fencing on internal boundaries
- Boundary fencing recently replaced
- 60 x 20m Hay shed, machinery shed and 2 calf sheds.
- 4 Bedroom, 1 bathroom neat family home with 3 car colour bond garage
A working dairy like this located by fertile river flats is hard to come by. Contact us to arrange an inspection.