243-245 Gertrude Street Fitzroy VIC 3065
- Shop & Retail
- 459 m²
- Sold, $4,700,000
Renowned freehold property in the heart of Fitzroy's Gertrude Street
- Securely leased to long standing tenant and local institution 'Fitzroy Beer Garden' until 2022 with further options.
- Substantial and strategic landholding of 459sqm* in the heart of Fitzroy's best retail precinct featuring two (2) street frontages including a wide 9.5m* frontage to Gertrude Street.
- Current passing income of $167,203 with annual increases.
- Features quality front bar and dining area, highly sought after large outdoor beer garden and function room/indoor beer garden.
- Located within the heart of Gertrude Street, arguably Melbourne's most sought after retail strip in the city fringe's most chic and gentrified suburb, Fitzroy.
For Sale via a Public Auction to be held on site at 1pm on 21st November 2014.
For further information, please contact exclusive marketing agents, CBRE - (03) 8621 3333.