241 Boorowa Street Young NSW 2594
- Shop & Retail
- 996 m²
- For Sale, EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST BY 29/07/2021
Premium Boorowa Street location
Highlights of the property outlined below:
- Fully leased gross income $93,629.00 p.a.*
- Prominently located and provides high exposure
- Landmark property, investment opportunity
- Site area of 1100 sqm* rentable space 996sqm*
- Customer parking, rear loading dock & parking
- Listing Contract zoning = B4 Mixed Uses
- Potential rental and development upgrade (S.T.C.A)
- Young is benefitting from current regional boom
LJHOOKER YOUNG is pleased to present for sale 241 Boorowa Street. Exciting offering for investors looking for a property in the heart of Young. Anchored by a major clothing retailer RIVERS, alongside long-term tenants Young Crisis Accommodation Centre and Argyle Housing rent totaling $93,629.00 Very affordable rents (averaging $94/sqm) providing potential rental reversion upside. The site is situated in central CBD at the corner of Boorowa & Clarke Streets with a total site area of 1100sqm* offering future owners excellent rental income. Located 100m to Woolworth, Mitre10, Town Hall and 200m to BigW, IGA Supermarket, not much farther to Bunnings and Youngs Railway Station. Originally a Picture Theatre back in the day with upstairs space (upstairs not in use or accessible)
Interested parties are invited to submit (via email to firstname.lastname@example.org) their expressions of interest for the purchase of 241 Boorowa Street, YOUNG by 4pm, Thursday 29 July 2021.
All figures and sizes in text and photos are approximates.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.