2401 Canyonleigh Road Canyonleigh NSW 2577
- Rural / Farming
- 40.13 ha
- Sold, $1,550,000
'Under Offer' Contemporary Country Charm
Set on 100 acres (approx.) of serene bushland, this near-new family home celebrates modern country style.
Cleverly designed to maximise the natural light from its north-to-rear aspect, and capturing gorgeous natural landscapes from every angle, the home blends seamlessly with its rural surroundings, whilst enjoying all of the creature comforts you've come to expect from a new home.
Quality finishes and fixtures offer a turn-key opportunity and a low maintenance lifestyle - ideal for those who wish to escape the city's hustle and bustle full time or wish to add a Southern Highlands weekender to their property portfolio.
This exceptional property offers space, privacy and an enviable lifestyle, with easy access to Sydney and Canberra, and only moments from the bustling township of Moss Vale.
- Open plan living space with spotted gum floors, exposed brick feature wall and slow combustion fireplace
- Covered outdoor area sized for entertaining and ideal for relaxing with tranquil bushland surrounds
- Bespoke kitchen with European appliances and walk-in pantry
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and stylish ensuite
- Luxurious bathrooms, fully tiled and lavishly appointed;
- Ducted, reverse-cycle air conditioning and double-glazed windows throughout
- Fabulous enclosed orchard including a huge selection of fruit trees and herb garden
- Large laundry with mud room and w/c; separate guest powder room
- Huge 200sqm shed with bedroom, bathroom and laundry, as well as 3-phase power
- 90,000L water tank and eco-friendly septic system