24 Gymea Bay Road Gymea NSW 2227
- Shop & Retail
- 232 m²
Freehold Retail Investment
This is an amazing opportunity to secure a freehold asset in the heart of Gymea village only steps away from the train station.
Gymea shopping village is constantly thriving from its modern cafes, restaurants, Gymea hotel and Tradies.
- Fully renovated internally and finished off to a high standard
- Includes ground floor retail and 2x office spaces on the first floor
- First floor offices share a 20 square metre balcony
- They also include a separate bathroom and kitchenette
- All three tenancies enjoy a separate air conditioning unit
- Three attractive leases in place
- Two story building, total internal size is 310m2 approx
- Approx land size of 232m2
- $106,316 net rent per annum
- Strong, tightly held Gymea Market with low vacancy rates in the area
- Close to train station and bus transport
For all your finance needs please give Tim at Highland Financial Services a call on 02 9523 2699 or visit www.highlandfinancialservices.com.au
|Auction date and time||20/02/2019 17:30|
|Auction location||Soldiers Room, Cronulla RSL|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.