24 Grose Street Glebe NSW 2037
- Shop & Retail
- 135 m²
Hidden Gem - Develop, Occupy or Invest
Ray White Commercial Sydney City Fringe are pleased to present 24 Grose St, Glebe to the market for sale by way of public auction.
The property is nestled between Glebe Point Rd and Broadway shopping centre with high pedestrian traffic. 24a Grose st benefits from an abundance of nearby transport options, close proximity to UTS, Sydney University and neighbouring cafes/restaurants and speciality stores.
Key Highlights Include:
- Site area 135sqm*
- Leased to 'The Couch Jack Built' on an expired lease (willing to resign new lease)
- Zoned B2: Local Centre, FSR 1.5:1 and Height of building 12m
- High profile location - strong foot & vehicular traffic from Broadway shopping centre
- Two-minute walk* to Broadway Shopping Centre, Glebe Markets & Sydney University
- Direct buses to Sydney CBD (5-minute ride*)
- Large catchment of young professionals and students
The property will be sold via public auction on Tuesday 18th May.
For more information or to request a copy of the information memorandum, please contact the exclusive selling agent.
Sales & Leasing
Ray White Commercial Sydney City Fringe
0452 008 887
02 9660 1717
Note: All financial figures have been provided by the Vendor. Purchasers are advised to conduct their own independent due diligence.
|Auction date and time||18/05/2021 10:00|
|Auction location||Auctionworks at Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.