238 Centre Dandenong Road Cheltenham VIC 3192
- Development / Land
- 1,443 m²
A Childcare Permit, An Undersupplied Location & Major Exposure.
POINT OF INTEREST:
A rare opportunity to deliver a child care centre in an under supplied location and in a strategic corner positioned site in an established Bayside location. Positioned right in the hub of activity for the Cheltenham area, the site has a large residential catchment directly around it and is further complimented by local amenities including Moorabbin DFO, Aldi, Costco and The Good Guys and over 130 retailers.
Currently permitted for a 122 place child care centre, this prominent site boasts a dual street frontage of over 75 metres* to Centre Dandenong Road and Taunton Drive providing exceptional business exposure. The site is serviced well by the surrounding Bayside suburbs via Nepean Highway and Cheltenham Train Station.
- Permit approved for 122 places child care centre
- Other potential use: medical centre, place of assembly, etc (STCA)
- Major corner landholding of 1,443 sqm*
- High exposure dual frontage of over to 75 metres*
- Exceptional bayside location within immediate proximity to DFO Moorabbin, ALDI, Costco and The Good Guys
- Convenient access to surrounding suburbs from Cheltenham Train Station and Nepean Highway
POINT OF VIEW:
A chance to build this child care centre how you like to lay them out, and as soon as you settle.
Pricing excludes GST
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.