2373 Cowalla Road Cowalla WA 6503
- Rural / Farming
- 48.8 ha
- Expressions of Interest
Horticulture Investment Property - All Offers Now Considered
- All Offers Considered
- "Offers To Purchase" closing 4pm
- Friday 20th Nov 2020.
We are instructed to sell and all reasonable offers now considered.
"Offers To Purchase" closing 4pm
Friday 20th Nov 2020. (If not sold Prior.)
48.8 Ha / 120.5 Acres (approx.)
- Invest North of Perth like many other large scale horticulture enterprises
- Located in the north western periphery of the sought-after Gingin shire
- Excellent mixed Income potential
- Huge Water Licence of 504,150 kilo litres, currently allocated for 28 ha for irrigation
- 4 production bores, 1 domestic bore
- 20 ha approx of irrigation (room for expansion)
- Ideal for market garden, lucerne, fruit orchards, hot houses etc
- Impressive Two Storey 4x2 home, with modern compliments
- Managers office, staff room with general purpose Shed
- Machinery / Packing shed (560m2 approx) with (29m2 approx) cool room.
- Hard stand parking for semi-trucks & machinery
- Commercial 3 phase power supply & bitumen rd frontage
- Easy access to Perth Markets, vie major arterial routes (Indian Ocean Drive & Brand Hwy)
Offers to Purchase closing 4pm,
Friday, November 20th, 2020
Contact agent to obtain "Offers to Purchase Documents"
Submit "OTP Cowalla" to head office at
32 Farrell Road, Midvale W.A 6056
For further details please contact the exclusive selling agents.
"Horticulture Sales Specialist" at our local Gingin office
0429 104 760
Office- 1 Lily King Place Gingin townsite.
In the CRC building, next to doctors.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||20/11/2020 16:00|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||Ask Agent|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||48.8 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||16 Nov 2020|