2354 Back Morundah Road Morundah NSW 2700
- Rural / Farming
- 11,260 ha
- For Sale, by Expression of Interest
'Yarrabee Park' Southern Riverina, NSW - Unrivalled Grain Factory
Elders Rural Services Australia Ltd is pleased to present for sale Yarrabee Park, one of southern Australia's largest contiguous grain production assets, widely regarded throughout the region as a prominent investment grade cropping enterprise with proven production capability.
The asset is underpinned by a high-quality natural resource base, supporting infrastructure that has been strategically and methodically developed by the current owners. Whilst the property is noted as a high performing cereal, oilseed and pulse producing enterprise, the climate, soil fertility and access to three irrigation water resources creates an extensive range of options for further agricultural and horticultural development.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• 11,260 ha (10,000 ha* of contiguous arable land with scope for further intensive agricultural development)
• Proven productivity with high performing management team in place
• C.37,500 tonnes of grain and hay produced in 2020 (cereals, oilseeds, pulses and fodder). 2021 expected to exceed 41,500 tonnes
• 740 ha* lateral spray irrigation, 3 irrigation bores, Coleambally Irrigation Canal access, 18 km* Yanco and 8 km* Washpen Creek frontages
• Exceptional infrastructure supporting a high performing grain enterprise, 60 km* of new roads, strategic water access points, 1,750* tonnes of grain and fertiliser storage
• Extensive investments into soil fertility, land use conversion, production efficiencies and water connectivity
• Outstanding cropping and input history, 13 management zones designed to optimise variable rate input application
• 2,600 ha* proposed solar farm project with considerable income stream
• Rainfall of 433 mm rainfall
• Situated 33 km* South West of Narrandera, access to key export grain pathways, cotton and horticultural processing facilities
• Turn-key operation offering an established farming enterprise with immediate returns and significant further development potential.
Situated in the Southern Riverina of NSW the aggregation is strategically located to:
• Access grain export pathways
• Service a large and growing intensive animal sector
• Participate in the rapidly expanding horticultural sector in the region
The region has long been regarded for its productive capacity and versatility by local, corporate and institutional investors. In addition to the existing highly productive agricultural output, approvals have been granted for a large-scale solar energy development, able to generate a substantial and consistent revenue stream.
Yarrabee Park is being offered by a two stage Expression of Interest (EOI) process. The first stage EOI closing Wednesday 10 November 2021.
For a comprehensive overview of this rare opportunity, please copy the following link https://yarrabeeparknsw.com.au/
Nick Myer - 0427 610 278
Matt Horne - 0409 355 733
Angus Macleod - 0414 670 286
* denotes approximately