23 William Street Balaclava VIC 3183
- Development / Land
- 1,011 m²
Extremely rare 1,011 sqm holding in Balaclava
- Extremely rare 1,011 sqm holding
- Potential multi level office development
- Strong holding income of $124,539 pa (net) with lease expiry 31.10.2020
- Only 80m from Balaclava Train Station and bustling Carlisle Street
- 3 Street frontages providing excellent access
- 7.5km and only 4 train stops from Melbourne CBD
Auction on-site Thursday, 11 October 2018 at 12pm
Knight Frank are proud to present to the market this extremely rare development opportunity. Situated in a very tightly held pocket of Balaclava this superb opportunity provides current holding income with exceptional development upside.
Comprised of 1,011 sqm (approx) featuring 3 street frontages only 7.5km from Melbourne CBD makes this property one not to be missed.
William Street Balaclava has become sernonomous for its funky, vibrant atmosphere located some 80m from Carlisle St shopping precinct and Balaclava station the area has quickly attracted high demand from a creative tenancy mix.
The site is situated in a very small wedge where site turnover is low and tenancy demand is strong.
Currently under a lease to a long term standing tenant until 31.10.2020 at $124,539pa with rental increases and no further options. Being only 4 train stops from the CBD provides an excellent develop to rent option or indeed owner occupation.
To organise an inspection or for further details, please contact the agents below.