23 Sherwood Road, ROCKLEA QLD 4106
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Sep 2016
Multi-use industrial warehouse in the heart of Rocklea
- 5,132sqm general industry site comprising of hardstand.
- 264sqm of total office space
- B1 1,400sqm of warehouse/storage area
- B2 888sqm of warehouse/storage
- On site amenities and kitchen area
- 3 phase power available
- Ample car parking on site
- Container height roller doors with purpose built loading docks
- All weather loading area
- 40ft container set down area at front of building
- New Lysaght steel roofing and repainted metal clad
23 Sherwood Road is a purpose industrial built facility that will highly suit anyone in transport logistics, textiles and automotive products. The site itself comprises of a modern metal clad finish with new Lysaght steel roofing and solar room temperature control systems for anyone storing goods that need to remain under room temperature. Located close to the Rocklea train station, this is easy to get industrial facility has ample car parks on site for customers and staff allowing them easy access into the Western Suburbs via Sherwood Road. Adding to this, the subject site is only a door step away into Ipswich Motorway, Fairfield and Beaudesert Road making it an ideal business location for any tenant needing to be in the highly sort after Rocklea industrial business hub.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
23 Sherwood Road ROCKLEA