23 Aberdeen Road, CHARTERS TOWERS QLD 4820
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
17.5 ACRES - HOME - SHED - POOL - BORE - SOLAR
Handy location only 4 km from town with a comfortable Queenslander offering lots of extras. Ideal spot to run a few horses with 6 paddocks, stables, trough, bore and town water.
The home has been cladded, steel stumps, silky oak casement windows, French doors, some polished floors, and timber internal walls.
* 4 Good size bedrooms / Office area on the verandah / Built-ins
* Well appointed kitchen with pantry, adjoining dining room with access to the outdoor area
* Bathroom - Heritage style upstairs with claw foot bath, timber vanity and separate toilet
* Second bathroom - downstairs with shower, vanity & toilet
* Air-conditioning throughout / Fly screens to bedrooms
* Large covered outdoor area is a real bonus to this property
* In ground pool is 11m with covered outdoor area close by
* Solar power - 18 panels
* Shed - 4 bay lockable with power, 2 roller doors, passenger door, 15 amp power point
* Carport adjoins the house plus a double carport / Irrigation to the yard
* 3 Sheltered horse stables / Bore equipped with an electric pump / Dam
* Extra 2.5 acres of council land fenced with a spring fed creek running through it
Great spot for a family looking for country living only minutes from town.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
23 Aberdeen Road CHARTERS TOWERS