227 Currie Street Adelaide SA 5000
- Shop & Retail
- 57 m²
- For Lease, $35,000 p.a. plus GST gross
Funky Retail/Office with Option to Live and Work in One Location
- 57 square metres* of ground level retail space
- Fully fitted with grease arrestor and gas
- Competitive asking rental
- Dual street frontage to Currie and Gray Streets
- Ideal for office, retail and food and beverage users
- Residential tenancy available on first-floor
227 Currie Street, Adelaide is an excellent opportunity to secure a prime retail tenancy on the western end of the CBD. This unique property offers a ground floor retail space of 57 square metres* with dual street frontages to Currie and Gray Streets. The tenancy is fully fitted with a grease arrestor and gas and was formerly utilised as a restaurant.
With a residential tenancy upstairs boasting fabulous views of the Adelaide CBD, there is a unique opportunity to work and live in one location.
For more information or to arrange an inspection of 227 Currie Street, Adelaide, please contact Saxon Smith or Andrew Wilson of McGees Property (RLA 1722)
Whether you need a commercial kitchen or a commercial vehicle, we're proud to introduce Valiant to help you find the right loan for your needs.
You can compare over 80 lenders, find the right solution for you and start your application. All in only a few minutes!