227-229 Brisbane Street Ipswich QLD 4305
- Shop & Retail
- 65 - 106 m²
2 x Newly Refurbished Tenancies Available with Street Frontage & Maximum Exposure
Exciting opportunity now available for two street frontage tenancies in the newly refurbished Old Flour Mill Building in the Ipswich CBD.
The iconic Old Flour Mill Building is a well known, historic building situated in the trendy "Top of Town" precinct and has undergone renovations to give it a fresh new look!
- Shop 3: 106m2* tenancy with internal kitchenette & toilet, plus option to spilt into two tenancies to suit your requirements.
- Shop 4: 65m2* tenancy, suitable for a wide range of businesses.
- Air-conditioning will be included.
- Excellent exposure with plenty of foot/car traffic.
- Attractive incentives available.
Don't miss this rare opportunity to set up your business in this brand new, unique space.
|Date Leased||16 Dec 2019|
|Floor Area||65 - 106 m²|
|Land Area||806 m²|
|Energy||0-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Last updated||17 Dec 2019|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Find out your loan options
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.