224 Greenhills Road Berrima NSW 2577
- Rural / Farming
- 26.3 ha
- For sale, Contact Agent
A Grand Southern Highlands Estate on 65 Stunning Acres
As you enter through the commanding double arched doors of this magnificent residence, its French inspired modern farmhouse design evokes an opulence befitting of a home of this calibre. Built in 2002, each design element has been meticulously curated to reflect an aesthetic of historic authenticity.
Recycled and antique materials abound, while architectural pieces originating from convent and chateau ruins in Burgundy, meld perfectly with the home's subtle contemporary touches. Every room is lavish in size and boasts tranquil vistas, each with its own unique perspective of the surrounding land.
The spectacular grounds include both equine and cattle facilities, while a restored early 19th century sandstone cottage elevates what is already a truly impressive property.
- A multitude of 19th century French doors effortlessly blends indoor and outdoor spaces
- 17th century stone fireplace takes centre stage in the exquisite lounge and dining room
- Separate library/sitting area with its own fireplace enhances the generous floorplan
- Expansive country kitchen boasts a Lacanche gas cooktop, 2 ovens, walk-in pantry
- Four sizeable bedrooms, the substantial master with sitting room and lavish ensuite
- Underground garaging for up to 10 cars, plus a wine collector's cellar and walk in safe
- Hydronic heating and vast storage throughout; guest bathroom and laundry also at hand
- Lovingly restored, early 19th Century residence, featuring original sandstone walls
- Well-equipped kitchenette; stunning bathroom; beautiful open wood fire
- Ideal as holiday or in-law accommodation, comfortably sleeping 4 people
- Exceptional equestrian facilities; Olympic sized arena, stabling for six horses; fenced paddocks; cattle yard & loading ramp
- Self-sustaining veggie patch, heritage rose garden and a fruit orchard
- Tennis court and private maze, with Cordeaux Creek flowing behind the estate
- Across the creek is a pine forest and native woodland regeneration area
Absolutely private and a superb setting, Cordeaux is a unique and character-filled lifestyle property ideally situated within close proximity of both Berrima and Bowral. For more information, please contact Ben Olofsen on 0419019423 or Cameron McKillop on 0417253635.
Disclaimer: Information contained herein has been provided by third party sources. Whilst we endeavour to confirm all information, any person using this information should rely on their own enqu
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||26.3 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||17 Sep 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.