2228 BALLIDU-BINDI BINDI ROAD West Ballidu WA 6606
- Rural / Farming
- 1,763.5 ha
- For sale, Expression of Interest
History prevails over this productive mixed farming property perfectly located approx. 25kms to Ballidu, Bindi Bindi & Miling.
Boasting excellent access and 3 road frontages, this enterprise lends itself to being enhanced on with what the owners have done to date.
1763.5ha (4355.8 acres) in total with approx. 1550ha (3828acres) developed for cropping with approx. 1255 ha currently in for the 2019 season.
- Fully functional airstrip
- Good grazing with improved pastures
- Currently the owner is carrying approximately 410 ewes & 350 cross bred lambs
- Good fertiliser history over the soil types of red loam, Jam/gravel & sand over gravel
- A good water supply of 2 dams, 1 bore & fresh water well AND SCHEME WATER IS CONNECTED!
- All parts of the property have good water points & easy access.
- Rainfall: Estimated average annual rainfall of approximately 350 mls
- 5 x 1 family brick home with kitchen/dining, family/lounge, office, & games room.
- Second weather board 4 x 1 residence built in 1937 is functional with reverse cycle air
conditioning & open fire place.
- 60 x 40 Hangar, 4 stand shearing shed, sheep yards, 100 ton fertilizer shed, a general
purpose workshop/shed, 2 x 50 ton silo's & 4 x 10 ton silo's.
This property has been the family since 1929 circa & is in a tightly held sort after area.
For more information please don't hesitate to contact Kris for an inspection anytime.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||1,763.5 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||14 Jan 2020|