222/58 Franklin Street Melbourne VIC 3000
- Parking / Car Space
- 23 m²
- For Sale, Extra Large Space $44,000
Extra Large Car Park Investment
- Big enough to park a UTE!
- Great CBD location
- Close to QVM, RMIT and NEW train station
Leased CBD Car Park Investment
Situated on the north side of Melbourne's Central business District, this dedicated car park boasts convenient access and excellent amenity surrounding. Close to the Queen Vic Market, high rise residential developments, corporate towers and educational institutions.
58 Franklin Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Car park 222
* Good height clearance (circa 2.1 metres)
* Offered with the benefit of a lease
* Added benefit of being metres from the new State Library Train Station
* Invest in a growing pocket of Melbourne
* Close to the Queen Vic Market, high rise residential developments, corporate towers and educational institutions.
* ideal time to invest in Melbourne's CBD
Call Andrew Hewett for more details or photos of the premises
Capital City Zone
Council Rates - $308 per annum
Water Rates - $263 per annum
Owners Corporations - $804 per annum
Land Tax (SHB) - $0
2020 fin year estimates as provided by Vendor
Asking $44,000 negotiable
CBD Car Park - Great Investment Vehicle
* Note, all uses are subject to all approvals and figures mentioned above should be confirmed on the final documentation.
|Floor Area||23 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||2 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Partial building|
|Last updated||10 Sep 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.