2205/5 Lawson Street, Southport QLD 4215
- 102 m²
- Commercial Auction
This Could Be The Cheapest Office Suite In Southport Entry Level Investment
The Jared Johnson & Lachlan Marshall Team are pleased to present this fantastic opportunity to acquire this boutique office suite located in prestigious Tower 2 of Southport Central. We are seeking all investors, professional, consulting and medical purchasers alike to express their interest.
Our vendor is extremely motivated and has given very clear instructions to sell on or before Auction. Don't miss this exceptional opportunity for your business to capitalise on this highly sought after business location.
* 102m2* professional light filled office suite
* Located in the prestigious Tower 2 of Southport Central
* Includes 21m2* exclusive use balcony
* Open plan office with boardroom, self contained kitchen and lunch room.
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Current income $24,960.00 + GST
* Income as at 1st April $25,958.40 + GST
* 1 car park on title
* Join all Gold Coast premier professional - Doctors, Accountants, Engineers, Barristers and Lawyers in this convenient location
* Excellent client / visitor parking free 3 hour secure undercover car parking
* Short walk to light rail, Southport Courthouse and Australia Fair
* Highly motivated vendor will consider all offers
* Don't miss this rare and outstanding opportunity!
Please contact the listing agent for more details by clicking on the link above.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
|Auction date and time||12/03/2020 11:00|
|Auction location||Gold Coast Turf Club, Racecourse Drive, Bundall|
|Floor Area||102 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Energy||0-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||15 Feb 2020|