220 Satchwell Lane Camperdown VIC 3260
- Rural / Farming
- 186.96 ha
- For sale, Expressions of Interest (under offer)
Productive Versatile Country
462.3* Acres (5 titles) 187.09* Hectares
Available as a whole or in 2 separate lots
Lot 1: 266.41* Acres / 107.81* Hectares
Lot 2: 195.9* Acres / 79.28* Hectares
In an outstanding location, only 5 minutes to the historic town centre of Camperdown is this superbly developed rural holding, featuring:
- A beautifully maintained 4 bedroom plus study main residence, surrounded by a private, park like garden. Additional 3 bedroom staff cottage on a separate title.
- 3 hay sheds, 3 machinery sheds, disused dairy, workshop, and 2 sets of strategically positioned steel cattle yards with loading ramp and crush.
- Extensive road and central lane system servicing 25* main paddocks.
- Town water, bore water and a spring fed creek.
- Good balance of soil types - 85% arable
- Suitable for beef, dairy, sheep, fodder production and horticulture.
NB: Adjoining 375.8* acres also available *approximately
For Sale by Expressions of Interest - Closing: Wednesday 21st October 2020, at 5:00pm
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||186.96 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||27 Oct 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.