220 High Street, PRAHRAN VIC 3181
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 6 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Feb 2017
Creative offices of the highest standard - LEASED
Stunning Church conversion offering an exceptional standard of office accommodation.
First time offered to market, the property provides fitted accommodation, perhaps best suited to an occupier seeking a unique and creative working environment.
Exceptional staff amenity with vibrant Chapel Street only meters away.
• 556 sq.m of ground floor & mezzanine offices;
• Imposing front of house (the former Church) providing large reception/waiting, Boardroom & interconnecting small meeting room;
• 2 private courtyards for client/staff entertainment;
• Existing work points for 53 staff with potential for further expansion
• On-site parking, bike parking & shower
For further details or to arrange an inspection of this unique property please contact;-
Richard Norman 0412 251 782 or Shane Keogh 0447 713 499
Tamara Gross 0411 748 538
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
220 High Street PRAHRAN