220-228 Chinderah Bay Drive, CHINDERAH NSW 2487
From $110/m2 Net
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Oct 2016
Large Industrial Leasing Opportunities in Growth Corridor
This 14,800m2* site is located just off the M1 at Chinderah and is situated close to the existing BP Service Centre. An opportunity exists to work with the developer to secure a custom made facility which includes building options from 700m2 3,169m2. Various building configurations are available to suit your particular industry.
- DA approved tilt slab construction ready to commence
- 14,800m2* General Industry zoned land filled to above flood level
- Building options to include 700m2*, 1569m2* and 900m2* under current DA
- Amalgamation of all buildings possible to create a larger footprint
- 53 on site car parks plus truck bays within gated site
- Plus hardstand storage yard at rear
- Ideally suited to numerous uses such as transport, storage, warehousing, manufacturing, timber and hardware
- Warehousing priced from $110/m2 net
Please contact Darren Jones or Greg Watson from Ray White Commercial GC South for DA approved plans and more information.
Ray White Commercial GC South
Shop 14-15 'The Strand' Griffith Street, Coolangatta QLD 4225
Servicing Northern NSW and the Southern Gold Coast
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
220-228 Chinderah Bay Drive CHINDERAH