22 Weston Street Naval Base WA 6165
- Development / Land
- 3.37 ha
- For Lease, Price Upon Application
SUBSTANTIAL INDUSTRIAL SITE UP TO 33,707 m2 (3.37HA)* COMPRISING HARDSTAND AND BUILDINGS
- STRATEGIC LOCATION
- EX BOOM LOGISTICS SITE
- 2,010 m2 BUILDING ON SITE
22 Weston Street, Naval Base
- Unique Lease Offering
- 3 Street Frontage
- Various Office | Workshops
- 3 Site entry points
- In Western Australia's Primary Industrial Area. The Kwinana Industrial Area (KIA)
- Heavy transport linkages, road, rail, port (Kwinana Bulk Terminal)
- Located amongst WA's Major Industrial Corporations
- Significant hardstand area within the total site area of 33,707 m2. (3.3707 Ha)*
The Naval Base Industrial Area is a significant part of the State's Primary Industrial Area - Kwinana Industrial Area. Together with East Rockingham, Rockingham, Kwinana Beach, Hope Valley and Henderson comprises a Heavy Industrial and Ship Building precinct.
Total site area 33,707 m2*, regular in shape and level with road. Frontage Morley 262.88 metres*, Beard 158.28 metres*, Weston 88.34 metres*, Eastern Railway Boundary 243.05 metres*.
Whether you need a commercial kitchen or a commercial vehicle, we're proud to introduce Valiant to help you find the right loan for your needs.
You can compare over 80 lenders, find the right solution for you and start your application. All in only a few minutes!