21 THE SEVEN WAYS Rockdale NSW 2216
- Shop & Retail
- 332 m²
- Commercial Auction
SO AFFORDABLE & SO MUCH SPACE!
Raine & Horne Commercial are pleased to offer 21 The Seven Ways Rockdale to the market for sale by auction on Wednesday 21st October 2020. This multipurpose freestanding terrace with character offers its new owners size and potential at possibly the best rate per m2 you will find in such a convenient location.
- 3 levels of floor space with enormous potential
- Character building extensively renovated & upgraded
- Caters for multiple tenancies or different work zones
- Would suit a range of flexible uses such as Commercial, retail, office, storage, workshop & residential (STCA).
- Dual occupancy with separate entrances with potential to create a residence (shop top housing)
- Driveway access for vehicle entry from the front with Lower Level parking
- Rear access to a common walkway
- Electrical metering with 3 phase power
- 2 full bathrooms
- Good natural light from windows at front and rear and skylights
- Wooden floorboards
- Approx. 332m2 total floor space
- Positioned near the intersection of Bay St & Princes Hwy, a high traffic hub for both residential and commercial traffic
- Excellent transport links being moments away (100m) to Rockdale station and easy access to arterial roads in close proximity including the M5
- Surprising value for money, an opportunity not to be missed!
|Auction date and time||21/10/2020 17:30|
|Auction location||Marrickville Library & Pavilion 313 Marrickville Road|
|Floor Area||332 m²|
|Land Area||165 m²|
|Energy||0-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Virtual Tour||View Tour|
|Last updated||17 Sep 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Find out your loan options
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.
Ask Sammy D'Arrigo about this property