21 Sir Joseph Banks Street Botany NSW 2019
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 351 m²
Freestanding Warehouse in Tightly Held Botany Precinct
- Total building area of 351sq m*
- Suit owner occupier or investor
- Warehouse clearances from 6.5 metres*
Sold Prior to Auction
Savills NSW Metropolitan and Regional Sales Team is pleased to bring to market via public auction 21 Sir Joseph Banks Street, Botany.
A rare opportunity to secure a freestanding warehouse in the coveted Botany industrial Precinct.
Enjoy the advantage of proximity to Sydney’s major airport and shipping port, plus connections to the M1 and M5 Motorways as well as public transport.
A short distance from the CBD and high socioeconomic residential areas, the location is perfect for last mile distribution.
Key features of the property include:
• Total building area of 351sq m*
• Access via Single roller shutter door
• Warehouse clearances from 6.5 metres*
• Two car spaces located out the front
• Suit owner occupier or investor
• Leased on month to month basis to long term tenant
For Sale By On-site Auction 11.00am Friday 23 November 2018
|Auction date and time||23/11/2018 11:00|
|Auction location||On-site Auction|