21 Oaks Avenue Dee Why NSW 2099
- Development / Land
- 753 m²
Commercial freehold ripe for development in the heart of Dee Whys bustling centre
* Large level site of 753sqm in the perfect central and convenient setting
* North facing block offering loads of natural light
* Excellent opportunity to secure a tightly held freehold site in Dee Why
* Currently multi tenanted offering holding income whilst seeking approvals
* Currently split up into 3 retail shops and 5 first floor offices
* Potential to reap the benefits of a strong commercial and residential market on the Northern Beaches
* Prime position in the heart of Dee Why Town Centre, Northern Beaches Sydney
* A rapidly evolving beachside suburb with city convenience not too far away
* Potential district and water views from the upper levels
* Footsteps to shopping, supermarkets, eateries and rapid city access via the new B-line bus service
* Level walk to the beach and vibrant seaside eateries
* Strong demographic and population trends
* Right across from the Northern Beaches largest development The Lighthouse by Meriton
* Estimated Outgoings: $66,831.59 per annum
* Current Net Income (with 1 shop and 2 offices vacant): $139,048 + GST per annum (Estimated fully leased net income: circa $240,000 + GST per annum)
Planning Controls (As per current LEP)
* FSR 3.4:1
* Zoning B4 mixed use
* Height 24m
* Warringah LEP 2011
Dee Why is a high demand development suburb undergoing significant gentrification. The new Northern Beaches hospital, Warringah Mall upgrades, Dee Why master plan, Dee Why PCYC centre, B-line rapid transit system and proposed Northern Beaches tunnel, combined with a lack of development in the region have ensured that the Northern Beaches is a blue chip location for development.
Inspections allowed between 10:45 - 11:15am on Tuesday & Thursday - only with your pre registration and allotted time slot. Please contact the agents to arrange.
Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 25th November 2021 at 4.00pm.
To receive a copy of the information memorandum and all planning information, or if you have any further enquiries, please contact Vincent West 0403 444 000 or Oliver Rosati 0428 877 888.