2087 Yandanooka West Road Irwin WA 6525
- Rural / Farming
- 8,258 ha
- For sale, $21,000,000 (GST na)
"Mt Adams" & "Lefroy's"
The Mt Adams / Lefroy's property combination represents a rare opportunity to acquire a highly versatile, large scale, mixed grazing, cropping and irrigation asset in the reliable Irwin, Mingenew and Three Springs Shires.
8258 Ha / 4 Titles
- Cleared area of 6,270 ha* of productive sand over clay, sand over gravel and medium sandplain soils.
- 2,270 ha*of flat to slightly undulating cropping soils with a recent history of solid fertiliser inputs and soil amelioration.
- 4,000 ha* of grazing area comprising 2,950 ha* of well-established perennials, being Gatton Panic and Rhodes Grass.
- Irrigation assets include a 1.5GL water licence, 1 x 100ha centre pivot, 2 x 250kva Detroit generators, variable speed pump capable of supplying 90L/sec. Existing infrastructure to support another 2 x 32 ha pivots.
- Currently running a highly regarded Angus breeding herd of up to 1400 females.
- 67 paddocks, gravelled laneways, exceptional sheep and cattle fencing and handling facilities.
- Comfortable 5 x 2 home, workers accommodation, 4 stand shearing shed, several machinery, fertiliser and hay sheds, 13 silos and 2 Flexi-N tanks.
- Reliable water network- 7 bores, 46 tanks, 86 troughs and 16 winter dams.
- Income derived from the operators of the West Eragulla Gas Field.
Mt Adams/ Lefroy's offers security through diversity.