200 St Georges Terrace, PERTH WA 6000
From $400 - $550/sqm
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 480 - 900m²
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 4.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 29 Mar 2017
Open Plan & Partitioned Offices
This vibrant West End Tower is one of Perth’s stand-out, energy-conscious A Grade commercial properties.
After a recent major refurbishment, the building flaunts slick amenities and energy-saving initiatives to support premium tenants and their clients.
The West End Tower has a number of modern amenities and developments, including:
- Installation of six destination controlled Lifts;
- Air-conditioning upgrades;
- Stunning ground floor Lobby upgrade offering a full Concierge service;
- Common area lobby refurbishments on each level including new bathroom and shower facilities;
- Executive standard End-of-Trip amenity including secure bicycle room, lockers, change rooms with showers, ironing facilities, blow-dryers and drying room;
- Secure underground car parking with ample competitively priced public bays;
- Generous tenant parking allocation and flexibility to provide additional tenant bays as required;
- Easy access to freeway, transit routes and public transport options, with Cat Bus stops at the building entrance;
- Bright ground floor arcade with connectivity to Hay Street;
- Destination food and retail hub with expansive communal urban space;
- 4.0-star NABERS Energy Rating;
- Metering upgrades to track and maximise energy-saving initiatives;
- 5 green star rating;
- Flexible floor plates offering open plan or partitioned suites;
- Generous market aligned incentives on offer;
- On site Management team.
Situated adjacent to the iconic Old Cloisters building and overlooking the busy St Georges Terrace and Mills Street intersection, QBE House is a sought-after business location. The building provides dual access for CBD workers to both the Terrace and Hay St, with Cat Bus stops directly out front, making building access even easier.
The welcoming refurbished lobby grants access to the Cloisters Shopping arcade which boasts some of Perth's best casual dining experiences. Its sheltered courtyard with expansive retractable glass rooftop provides an inviting and sophisticated urban space for tenants to enjoy a meal, coffee or have a business meeting year-round.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
200 St Georges Terrace PERTH