200 Bradman Street, ACACIA RIDGE QLD 4110
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 23 Mar 2017
PRIME INDUSTRIAL - MAIN ROAD EXPOSURE
* 1358mï¿½ of quality clearspan warehouse with 8 - 11 metre clearance.
* 280mï¿½ of neat office over two levels.
* 10 tonne gantry crane with 8 metre under hook height.
* Expansive hardstand.
* Covered wash bay.
* Fully fenced.
* Great access to established industrial area.
* 3 container height roller doors.
* Separate male & female amenities.
* Approximately 22% site coverage.
* Zoned Light Industry.
Contact Adrian Hamilton 0428 875 444 or Manoli Nicolas 0400 082 170 for an inspection or further details
Area: Office: 280mï¿½
Located approximately 11 kilometres south of the Brisbane city centre, this is one of Brisbane's best established industrial precincts. The area offers excellent access to the Acacia Ridge rail freight terminal, Archerfield Airport, the Ipswich Motorway, and the Logan Motorway. The area is the Queensland base for some of Australia's largest private and public companies.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
200 Bradman Street ACACIA RIDGE