2 Carlo Drive Cannonvale QLD 4802
- Shop & Retail
- 2,879 m²
- Commercial Auction
High Yielding Mitre 10 Opportunity - Brand New 10 Year Net Lease
- High profile 'precinct' location
- Fixed annual rent increases
- Net Income $325,000 pa
Cushman & Wakefield is pleased to present to the market 2 Carlo Drive, Cannonvale (Airlie Beach) for Sale via Auction.
The property has the following key characteristics:
- 10 year lease to 2030 + options to 2045
- Head Company Lease to Porters Mitre 10 - Dominant hardware & trade retailer established 1883
- High profile precinct location directly opposite Woolworths, Big W, Supercheap, BCF, Harvey Norman & closeby to McDonalds, United & Caltex
- Strategic position metres from Airlie Beachs major arterial Shute Harbour Road - 17,000+ vehicles daily
- Modern 2,879 sqm building offering Mitre 10s latest corporate branding & fitout
- Well configured corner site boasting dual street access & drive-through trade capability
- Net Lease - Tenant pays all outgoings including Land Tax
- Whitsundays - Australias top performing non-metro region for capital growth in 2019, booming 5.9% year on year
- Fixed 2% annual rent increases
- Net Income $325,000 pa + GST
The property is for sale by way of Cushman & Wakefield Investment Auction. The Auction will be conducted on Thursday 10 December at 1pm AEDT at Doltone House Hyde Park, located on 3/181 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW.
Prospective purchasers and interested parties will have access to remote bidding facilities in both Brisbane and Melbourne.
Should you have interest in bidding on the property, please contact the exclusively appointed property professionals at Cushman & Wakefield.
|Auction date and time||10/12/2020 13:00|
|Auction location||Doltone House Hyde Park - 3/181 Elizabeth Street, Sydney|
|Floor Area||2,879 m²|
|Land Area||4,751 m²|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||12 Nov 2020|