2/8 Wollongbar Street Byron Bay NSW 2481
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 123 m²
- Sold, $600,000
Sold by Fiona Johnson
Looking for a place to run your small business in beautiful Byron Bay? Fancy sneaking off between clients for a cheeky wave? This desirable unit located in the heart of the Byron Arts and Industry Estate is walking distance to the shopping centre and world renowned surf beaches. With basic kitchen, bathroom and epic mezzanine lounge area, you could surf, work and chill without having to start your car. East facing, flood free location, with ceiling fans throughout and all the modern comforts of home, your clients will feel welcome and super relaxed when they call in. Catch the solar powered train into town and enjoy all the benefits of Byron Bay.
* NBN available, small complex of five
* Allocated parking for two cars
* Roller door, perfect for loading and unloading
* Glass sliding door and reception area, multiple offices or workspaces
* Reasonable strata fees just $1700 per annum
* Wood panelling, sturdy well constructed mezzanine catches sea breezes
* Industrial zoning perfect for a wide range of small businesses
* Fantastic coastal investment, potential for healthy return
* Highly sought after location just 5 minutes from Byron's Main Beach
* Easy access to M1, 30 mins to Ballina airport, 90 minutes to Brisbane
* Endless possibilities for operating business or using creative space
* Rental estimate $650 - $680 per week
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.