2/414 Upper Roma Street Brisbane City QLD 4000
- 234 m²
- For Sale, $1,199,000
OWNER OCCUPIERS DREAM - Newly Refurbished Office in Perfect CBD location
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 23216
Office/ Building Highlights:
* 234m2 renovated office space with both private offices and large open plan work areas.
* Views from the back of office including a view of the river and south bank.
* Separate fully renovated kitchen.
* Both male and female bathrooms - exclusive use and fully renovated with no expense spared.
* Low tenancy - only 6 offices in building.
* Largest office in building.
* High carpark/ office ratio - 4 secure undercover car parks.
* Plus 3 onsite visitor/ client car parks and loading bay zone.
* Building exterior significantly refurbished in 2015 with all new tiling/ glass railings and electronic gates/ fencing.
* Low Body Corporate Fees. Admin levy only $1,000 (ex GST) per quarter and Sinking Fund levy only $489 (ex GST) per quarter.
* Direct fibre optic fast interest installed directly to the office and ready for use.
* Easy direct access to major road points including Inner City Bypass, Riverside Expressway, Coronation Drive and Milton Road.
* Major Train & Bus Station - Roma Street Station is only 500m walk from the building.
* Across the road is Suncorp Stadium and shopping centre The Barracks which includes supermarket Coles, restaurants and bars.
* Close to Brisbane law courts which makes this a perfect opportunity for a firm of lawyers/ barristers.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
|Floor Area||234 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||4 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||13 Sep 2019|