2/3 Ball Place, WAGGA WAGGA NSW 2650
$62,700 per annum, plus GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Nov 2016
modern office over 2 levels
the property is located on the north side of Ball Place and close to the Sutton Street intersection with easy access to the Sturt Highway.
this property has an approximate lettable area of 700 square metres
IN1 - general industrial
- Ball Place is a cul-de-sac with ample turning area for heavy vehicles
- on the property is a modern attractive industrial development
- modern office over 2 levels of approximately 140 square metres
- ground floor has an open plan reception area, office plus staff amenities
- the first floor has 2 offices plus a staff room
- warehouse area of approximately 560 square metres with excellent height for pallet racking
- large delivery access at the rear plus concrete sealed yard
$62,700.00 per annum, plus GST
$68,970.00 per annum, including GST
The agent does not have authority to enter into a lease or bind the lessor without specific authority in the form of formal lease documentation.
Oral lease agreements are expressly denied. All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Lessor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective Lessee’s are advised to carry out their own investigations.
* IN1 - General Industrial
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
2/3 Ball Place WAGGA WAGGA