19a Boundary Street Darlinghurst NSW 2010
- 6,480 m²
- For Sale, Expressions of Interest
SIGNIFICANT TROPHY FREEHOLD ASSET
- NLA 6,480m2*
- $4.4m net income* (as at January 2020)
- 100% leased investment asset
Mercer Property together with CBRE are pleased to present 19a Boundary Street, Darlinghurst to the market for sale via an International Expressions of Interest campaign.
As Australia's creative hive, Sydney's City Fringe is one of the most highly sought-after markets for investors.19a Boundary Street is an exceptional opportunity to acquire 100% freehold interest in a fully leased, landmark building.
- Trophy asset in prominent Sydney CBD Fringe location
- Strong tenancy profile, leased to 53 separate tenancies
- Astonishing 5% annual increases on leases
- Future reversionary rental uplift ($900-$1,100 psm gross)*
- Ability to increase NLA by an additional 15% per floor, through capturing whole floor tenancies*
- Ability to Strata sub-divide (STCA)
- 51 parking bays and end-of-trip facilities
Expressions of Interest close on Thursday, 14th November, 2019 at 4:00pm (AEDT).
To request a comprehensive information memorandum or to arrange a time to inspect the asset, please contact the agents.
|Floor Area||6,480 m²|
|Land Area||1,679 m²|
|Energy||4-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||21 Oct 2019|