199 Frenchmans Road Rushworth VIC 3612
- Rural / Farming
- 8.09 ha
- Sold, $365,000
Privacy & water views
With water views of Waranga Basin from the sun drenched north facing deck this very comfortable 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home will tick a lot of boxes:
• 5 minutes from the centre of Rushworth
• 8.09ha - 20 acres (approx.) of open productive farming land
• Well appointed galley style kitchen
• Huge undercover/outdoor entertaining area
• Bungalow or 4th bedroom adjacent to entertaining area
• Lock up shedding for vehicles or storage
• 4.5 KVA Solar System (approx.)
• Dam and electric pump for stock and garden water
• Private rural setting
• 2 road frontage
Inspections recommended to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
|Date Sold||30 Jan 2020|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||8.09 ha|
|Last updated||4 Feb 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.