191 Glen Ora Road Nabiac NSW 2312
- Rural / Farming
- 64.93 ha
- For sale, Contact Agent
Logan Leigh - Historic Homestead Positioned Overlooking the River
Currently Running Angus Cows & Calves Ideal for Horses
A Picturesque and Private Location
Enjoys an Approx. 3 km Frontage to the Wallamba River
Combining the best in Agriculture with Lifestyle on the Coast
Approx. 64.93 ha 160.44 acres.
- Idyllic and private coastal location positioned in a horse shoe bend of the Wallamba River.
- 5 mins Nabiac and Freeway, 25 mins pristine beaches, 3 hours Sydney CBD.
- The tree-lined driveway provides a commanding entrance to the property.
- Highly fertile and picturesque river flat country.
- Securely fenced into 15 paddocks 10 dams, a large lagoon and 11 livestock troughs.
- Beautifully presented 2 storey Federation homestead overlooking the river and set in established gardens with an in-ground swimming pool plus granny flat.
- Unlimited recreational activities fishing, swimming and deep water access to Forster, beaches, restaurants, shops etc.
"Logan Leigh" will tick every box.
Location, productivity, presentation, lifestyle, the list is endless.
We guarantee you will be very proud to own "Logan Leigh".
Detailed Information Memorandum Available. Inspections by Appointment.