19-21 Copernicus Crescent Bundoora VIC 3083
- 650 m²
BLOOD PUMPING INVESTMENT
Knight Frank is extremely excited to be offering this exceptional investment opportunity to the market for Deadline Private Sale Closing Thursday 18th June at 4pm (If not sold prior)
This fantastic opportunity exists for an astute investor to purchase a soon to be completed brand new building securely leased to The Australian Red Cross Blood Service.
The property is located within the Polaris Estate approx. 14 km north of Melbourne's CBD and within the increasingly high growth area of the northern corridor. Polaris is a master planned mixed use estate consisting of a retail town centre, anchored by Woolworths and Dan Murphy's along with cafes, restaurants and speciality shops. The estate also includes homes, townhouses, apartments, medical, childcare and community services.
Construction of the building will commence shortly, with completion due in January 2016, the building is being offered for sale with:
- 10 + 5 + 5 Year Lease to The Australian Red Cross (Lease commencing Jan 16')
- Net rental of $270,000 per annum plus Outgoings and GST
- Fixed 3% annual rent increases
- Building Area: 650 sqm approx.
- Annual tax depreciation benefits
- Enormous stamp Duty savings (due to off the plan purchase)
- To be sold as a Going Concern
Purchase now with a 10% and don't settle until completion of the building (estimated to be January 2016).
For further information please contact either Tim Grant or James Treloar.
|Date Sold||23 Jun 2015|
|Floor Area||650 m²|
|Land Area||849 m²|
|Last updated||5 May 2017|